Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.

I HAVE A GRAND WEGA KDF-60WF655, I had NO PICTURE and the Power/Standby

I HAVE A GRAND WEGA KDF-60WF655, I had NO PICTURE and the Power/Standby light flashes green for about 20 seconds then turns off and red light blinks 5 times. Today I Bought a new lamp and replaced and TV is still doing the same thing. Any ideas?
Thanks for the question. I'm Dan.

On the KDF-60WF655, a 5-blink error code indicates a lamp driver error. The lamp driver is also known as the ballast. It's what provides the high voltage required for the lamp to light up.

It's relatively easy to replace. I've uploaded instructions for you >>here<<.

The part number is XXXXX and you can get one >>here<< for about $35.

Replace the ballast, and I suspect the TV will be fine.

I hope that answers your question. If it doesn't, just let me know. Oh, and be sure to rate the service I've provided before you log off. I hope it was excellent! Thanks!