Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

How do I install NetFlix...I have a Samsung UN46D600 T.V.Samsung

Customer Question

How do I install NetFlix...
I have a Samsung UN46D600 T.V.
Samsung wireless adapter - WIS12ABGNX
Netgear Router - WNDR3400v2
Motorola Modem - SBV5120
Dell PC - XPS - 400...
can you help..a flow chart...step by step??

Dave G. [email protected]
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

p0llinate :

Hello, and welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’ll be assisting you today.

First a brief overview of the process: This is a live chat format, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. You’ve already paid a deposit or membership to post your question here. I am an independent tech, and am volunteering my time unpaid until our chat is concluded. At that time I’ll request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face to close out our chat. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer and my goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. You may receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel I’ve earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question instead. You are rating me personally, not this site or your product and negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

p0llinate :

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the tv,

p0llinate :

can you tell me what point you got to on the tv? It sounds like you made it into the network setup - did it actually connect to your home network? Are you able to access any other applications?

p0llinate :

Do you have an existing netflix account?

p0llinate :

You will need a netflix account (or start a new one), but a computer isn't necessary to have connected to the tv.