Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I had to replace the bulb on my 60735. All was working well

I had to replace the bulb on my 60735. All was working well till today when the sound went out. I still have a great picture though. Any thoughts???
Hello, sorry to hear you are having this problem. I can assist you. This will take some interactive work on your end. Your participation is needed and clear communication is crucial to solving your problem. To start we need to know:
1. What is connected to the Tv? antenna/cable into the Tv's tuner, or satellite/cable box/dvr, or bluray, or dvd, or game. And what type of input are they on hdmi, component, composite, etc
2. Is there any external sound system/speakers or just the internal Tv speakers?
3. Do you have the original Mitsubishi Tv remote?
4. Exactly what steps have you done to try to resolve the problem?

Please reply with all the information to get started. Additional details may be required. My replies may take several minutes so please be patient.

ps. I am here to help you. Use the REPLY button when you don't understand what to do.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is a cable box, dvd, & a wii connected. The cords are regular cable cords with different colored ends. White, yellow, red, ect. There is no HDMI connected. I reset the tv by unplugging. I made sure all cable's were connected. I unconnected the dvd & wii also.

Is there no sound on just the cable box input? If you re-connect the dvd and wii, do they have sound?

Have you unplugged the cable box POWER cord for 3 minutes? That will reset the box. Do the same with the dvd and wii.

If resetting the cable box didn't help, next do an AV RESET on the Tv using the Mitsubishi remote-
Unplug all the AV cords from the back of the Tv.
Turn on the Tv.
On the Mitsubishi remote press MENU, 1, 2, 3, ENTER.
Follow on screen directions to and reconnect one device at a time.

If the AV RESET didn't work then reply here to go to the next step. Please remember I am here to provide you with excellent service so if you need more help then REPLY here, otherwise please take a moment to leave a positive rating. Again, if you want more information then use the REPLY button (note that a negative rating does not issue a refund).

Thank you,