Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

i have element tv i dont use it very and now it want come

i have element tv i don't use it very and now it want come on
Hello and thank you for the question.

How long have you had the set for and when did the problem occur?

Also, are there any signs of life at all on the TV (power light lit or blinking, click sound when power is pressed, etc.)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have had it for five years and i don't know when because it is in my granddaughter room i was cleaning up her room and try it

Thank you.

Are there any signs of life at all on the TV (power light lit or blinking, click sound when power is pressed, etc.)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there was when i try it but then it when off

Okay thank you.

This can be caused by one of two things.

Let's try a hard reset of the TV. Do this by disconnecting the set from power. Then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds. Then release, and plug the set back into a working outlet- or try another if you're unsure of this one. Also check the power cord connection at the back of the TV to make sure it is secure. Then press power once and let me know if you have the same issue.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nothing happen

Do you see ANY life at all on the TV- even for a second?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you please be more specific? What exactly does it do, or not do?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

a blue light comes on and then go off fast

Okay, unfortunately this isn't something that there's a quick fix for. These sets be Element are known for power supply issues in the TV, more specifically one or more capacitors on this board goes out of spec and will cause the problems you're having.

The average cost to fix this problem is $125 parts and labor. Seeing as the TV can almost be replaced for this amount, it is not worth the cost of repairs. I know this isn't the answer you'd hoped for and I'm sorry for the bad news.

If you, or someone you know can solder, there is a repair kit available for this set with the capacitors needed to fix it. The kit is available for purchase at the link below:

If you're not comfortable with this type of repair and would like the set repaired, you can use the link below to locate a Tech in your area:

If you need further assistance let me know.

If you're satisfied with my service, please kindly rate the service accordingly.