Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician
Experience:  Factory trained TV repair technician. U.S. NAVY trained.

Hi - I have cable TV. I pressed a button on my Vizio remote

Hi - I have cable TV. I pressed a button on my Vizio remote by accident and am now getting the message "No channels in master list." I tried typing 3 in for the channel but I didn't get my program back

You probably hit the button to change the input. The easiest way to get this back is to push the INPUT button on the top left of the VIZIO remote (the remote that came with the tv, not the cable remote)

If you are unsure which input your cable is hooked to then you need to try them all until you get your picture back.

If this does not work for some reason, let me know right away and we will keep troubleshooting the issue.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need any other information at all, if you do please use the reply to expert tab. If this was all the info you needed then please remember to rate me before leaving. Please do not hesitate to ask anything, happy to help in any way I can!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It Worked! Thank you very much :)

Awesome! Glad you got it working Betty! Please let me know if you ever need anything in the future.