Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Trying to find a Sams Phohofact manual/schmatic diagram for

Trying to find a Sams Phohofact manual/schmatic diagram for a Sony FD Trinitron WEGA Model number KV-32HS500 that has a power up problem
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you. Please keep in mind that there may be a few minutes between replies, as I research your problem.

Are you simply looking to find a source where you can purchase the Service Manual for this Trinitron?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was hoping to find a source for a SAMs Photo Facts schematic diagram/repair information for my TV....went to the Sams Photofacts web site but could not find or navigate through the run-around links to find one where I might be ablwe to actually order something.

If you know of a source and possible price for a repair manual for this model ....I might consider that possiblity

Thank you for the reply. I was able to locate the Service Manual for this set from a Vendor (not Sam's photofact), that has a pretty comprehensive list of repair manuals, and kits for most TV's. In the future, check www.tvrepairkits.com for these manuals as well. The link below is where you can purchase this manual for your KV-32HS500:

http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/sony-kv-32hs500-service-manual.html

If you need further assistance let me know.

If you're satisfied with my service, please do not forge to rate the answer.