Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I have a 6-month old LT-32DM22 TV/DVD Combo and it will not

I have a 6-month old LT-32DM22 TV/DVD Combo and it will not power on either by using the remote or the power button on the TV itself. The red standby button will not change to green. I have changed the batteries in the remote, have checked the wall outlet for power, have unplugged waited 10 seconds, held down the menu and vol down button for 10 seconds then then added the power button and released all and nothing. Any ideas?
Hello my name is Anthony
Thanks for the Question

I may be a few minutes between each request for info thanks for your patience!

Have you tried unplugging the set from wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging the set back in again?

If you have not please try that

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I will try that.....

OK let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still nothing, red light will not go green, tried to turn on with remote and power button on TV.

Hi Lew

You do have a power or mainboard issue here you will need to use the warrenty for the set, luckily its happened within the warrenty period.

I am sorry its nothing easy basically whats happening is the set is not producing the power on 5 volts required for the powerboard to fire up or the mainboard is not providing the switch on P_On 5volt low so its not worth getting involved yourself with as you have warrenty

Please let me know if you need more info

Many Thanks