Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I BOUGHT A RCA 32LA30RQ 32-Inch TV FROM EBAY IT HAD A BROKEN

I BOUGHT A RCA 32LA30RQ 32-Inch TV FROM EBAY IT HAD A BROKEN SCREEN I REPLACED THE LCD PANNEL IT COME ON WITH A BLUE SCREEN THE SOUND IS WORKING FINE
Hello, and thank you for your question. What is connected to the TV for devices (DVD, cable box, etc.), and do you have the same issue regardless of which Device you're watching?

If you press MENU on the TV, does the MENU display?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it conected to DERECT TV other tv work fine no menu dispays but the sound come thu on what channel it on

Thank you.

Are you certain the ribbon cable from the T-Con is connected securely at the panel, and also that the LVDS cable between the mainboard and the T-Con are all securely connected?

The reason I asked is that the problem sounds like a T-Con board seeing as the mainboard is giving you audio, and you're not able to get MENU images to display (which are generated by the T-Con).
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the new lcd pannel i bought on ebay had a new T-con board the tv when i bought it was a new tv with a crack screen i will check for conection on T-con board thank you

Yes, check for the connection of the LVDS cables from the mainboard to the T-Con, and if all is connected tight and secure, then the replacement panel may have a faulty T-Con and I would salvage the T Con from your broken screen to replace this one with.