Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Sound is good picture bright and clear only it is in Black

Sound is good picture bright and clear only it is in Black and White. Tried every thing I could But no Color.

Hello, what have you got connected to the tv that you're receiving your programming from?

Also, when did the problem occur?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Connected to att Uverse Problem appeared as soon as i took it out of box.. NOTE: Menu cmes p in color.

What type of connection are you using between the box and the tv- is it standard red,white and yellow RCA cables?
If you're using red,white and yellow RCA cables, make sure you're plugged into the composite and audio inputs, then use the Source button to make sure you're using the video 1, or 2 Inputs, and not the component video inputs. Let me know the details of your connections, and what source you're selecting, and I can give you more specifics.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That did it, Thank You Aric Problem was at Uverse box

Excellent and I am glad to hear that! If you need further assistance let me know. If you're satisfied with my service, please rate the answer accordingly.