Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

H! I have Mitsubishi WD-73c8 the timer flashing can you help

Customer Question

H! I have Mitsubishi WD-73c8 the timer flashing can you help me before trough a way please!!
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, My name is Aric and I will be glad to assist you. Please keep in mind that there may be a few minutes between replies, as I research your problem.

How long have you had the set for, and when did the problem occur?
Was it after a storm or power outage?
Does the standby/timer light blink continuously, or in a pattern (such as 5 blinks, pause, 5 blinks, pause, etc.)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

light blink continuously

and keep on but no vide blue screem

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the reply.

Have you located, then pressed and held the AV Reset button on the front of the TV for 8 seconds to attempt to reboot the TV?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sr. I inf. do you need I tell you exactly tv does please help ! is commun in this tv.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
I sent you a reply stating something specific to try and did not hear back from you.

Also, I cannot read or interpret the last reply you sent, can you please read the Info Requests I'm sending and reply back in full, complete sentences so that we can communicate better?
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.

Have you ever replaced the Lamp in your TV?