Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

model ts2556c121 hooked up to cable. When I try to run DVD

model ts2556c121 hooked up to cable. When I try to run DVD player I don't get a picture?
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you. Please keep in mind that there may be a few minutes between replies, as I research your problem.

Which jacks on the back of the TV is the DVD player plugged into? If unsure please follow the cables from the DVD to the TV and look for where they are plugged in (Video 1, Component Video, HDMI 1, etc.).
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Aric I fixed it. DVD was plugged into cable box not Tv. Thanks
Thanks for the reply. That would do it, as each device needs it's own connection to the TV, then you'd simply use the Input/Device button on the TV to select between Inputs. If you need assistance with anything else, please let me know.