Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Hi Im trying to find a Base Stand for a View Sonic Model #VS12664-1M,

Hi I'm trying to find a Base Stand for a View Sonic Model #VS12664-1M, 32"?? I received it from my work and it was on a Wall Mount and they went to a 42" screen to view x-rays better. I am having a terrible time trying to find one .. Please say you can help. Thank you
Hello, and thank you for the question. The original base mounts for these sets are not available for seperate purchase anywhere. However, whenever a customer comes here looking for a stand I always suggest going to as they have a universal base mount that affixes to flat screens using the universal VESA mount screw holes on the back of your tv. If you need further assistance let me know.