Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I purchased a VizioE241-A1 and I want to connect the coaxials

I purchased a VizioE241-A1 and I want to connect the coaxials from Direct TV to the Vizio.
Hello, if your Direct tv box has red,white, and yellow RCA connections you can use these to connect to the tv, then use the vizio input button to select video 1. If only a coaxial connection is available, then you do have it connected to the right place on the tv, and would need to select Air, or Antenna in the air/cable selection during the initial setup, then run a channel scan, and select TV using the Input button. If you need further assistance simply reply back and do not rate the answer.