Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Samsung tv LN-T4661f when we try to turn it on by remote or

Samsung tv LN-T4661f when we try to turn it on by remote or by the power on button the relay clicks continually for several minutes before it comes on. Sounds like a bad relay, or the chip that powers it. Any ideas? Need a part number to replace.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you. Can you please tell me the year you bought the set, as well as getting me the full model code off the back of the tv (such as LXA, at the end of the model number)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Got the set from my son, 5 years at the most.
Sorry for the delay. Your model number is XXXXX under a class action lawsuit through Samsung. The symptoms you have indicate faulty capacitors on the power supply board. Call Samsung at the following phone number and they will send someone out to fix the TV:(NNN) NNN-NNNN Please keep in mind the TV must have been made in 2008 or earlier to be covered.