Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

where or how,do we get the power plug(not supply)for sharp

Customer Question

where or how,do we get the power plug(not supply)for sharp aquos 13v,20",lcd tv,2002yr
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, My name is Aric and I will be glad to assist you.

Can you get me the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also, are you looking for the AC adaptor for this TV, or just the AC power cord that plugs INTO this adaptor?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

lc-20B2uathe actual plug thats inserted into tv

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the reply.

The power cord, and adaptor are both available at the link below for your TV (power cord is the first selection, and power supply adaptor which plugs into the TV is the next one down):

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did that,it came with the plug cut off

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
The link I provided does not sell power supplies with the plug cut off, exactly what are you looking for?

There's an AC adaptor which plugs right into the TV, and then an AC cord that plugs into the adaptor.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the ac adaptor

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Both pieces are at the link I provided. Again, there's an AC adaptor that plugs into the TV, then an AC cord that plugs the adaptor into the wall. Not sure which part is missing from the one you have. If you want to post a picture of it to: [email protected] then put ATTN:Aric in the heading, then maybe I'll have an idea of what you mean.