Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My new Proscan Pled4274a tv is driving me crazy. I have attempted

Customer Question

My new Proscan Pled4274a tv is driving me crazy. I have attempted to hook it up by HDMI cables to my Roku, my cable box, my DVD player and all respond, "No signal." It was super simple with my last TV that I got a year ago, so I don't know what I've done wrong this time.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please try connecting the external sources using alternate method such as composite, component. Or even try connecting alaptop to the VGA port.

The objective is to determine if the issue is limited to HDMI / digital sources or problem persist even with analog sources.

Please post back results / observations once tried.