How to create an account on Picasa through Samsung Smart TV ?

I have a Samsung Smart TV (connects with the Internet). When I click on the Picasa logo I get a message "Create an account from Settings and update service site. Service site should be created on the web site picasaweb," I can't figure out how to do that.

Welcome to
And I am one of the experts who will assist you today!
Question, when you go to the picasa site, do you already have a google / gmail / picasa account that your able to sign into from your computer?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Lets follow these steps to get picasa setup on your TV then

[email protected] from the main menu
2) Settings
3) System is where we think we set up our username and PIN
4) After setting up service site ID, go to Manager (under [email protected]) and choose "service site" - it should ask for your PIN
5) Select Picasa and register your existing Picasa account login info (you must have a Picasa account set up first)
6) Return to the main [email protected] menu and choose Samsung Apps
7) Select "Login" using the red "A" button on remote, and enter your PIN again
8) Choose Picasa (under "What's New" or "Lifestyle") and select "Run Now"
9) This should connect you to the main Picasa app, now connected to your account

If you get stuck, or run into any issues, please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This will take a few minutes to try.
Not a problem, remember I am here to to assist in case you run into any issues.

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I've gotten to the "Smart Hub" on the TV where I can access the Internet, but there is no Settings option there. There is no place for me to put in my Picasa user name and password.
When your in the smarthub, the settings button on your remote doesnt pull up the smarthub settings page?

And you cant find settings within account, or anywhere else within the smarthub screens?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
"Internet TV" is not on my main menu. On the remote I went to Tools -- Settings -- Service Manager which had no "service site" option. I still can't find anywhere to enter my Picasa account information.
The settings screen should look like this

with account management, service manager, reset, and properties as a choice to select.

What are you seeing on that page?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have: Account Manager, Service manager, Reset, Terms and Conditions and About Smart Hub.
Thanks.. And if you go into service manager..

What do you see listed on that page?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I went to Account Manager and clicked on Link to Other Accounts, saw Picassa, clicked on it, entered my account information and was linked to Picassa. I believe my problem is solved!

Samsung changes the pages in their smart TV app more often then they update the support pages online.. I figured if we worked step by step through the page where the connection was supposed to be setup from ( account manager ) that wed find the place to connect and activate the picasa account.

If you run into any further issues, dont hesitate to ask.

Dustin S.