TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 Years experience. Authorized Warranty servicer.

trying to attach a baseplate on LG TV model#42LV400

There's 3 parts that make up the stand, and the part numbers are in red.

Before I order, I always double check parts and validate the part number is XXXXX% correct. By numbering them, you can tell me what part you need and I can verify it.

Let me know, ok?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I see that I am missing #190\on the diagram i seem to have the other parts, Can I order that part (190) from Sears, if so what do I ask for?? Tks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes i need part 190 LOV31149801

You can get it at Sears, or this site too --,OUTSOURCING

And if you are missing see that plate labled 140? Take the back off your cabinet, remove that plate, take the NEW mount with you. You will need to find METRIC screws to mount the two together, so it's just as easy to take both parts to a hardware store, check the M4, M5, M6 width/screw size, and the 12 to 20 mm length at the hardware store. LG never provides a screw size on their TV sets, they just list all the different sizes used with no identification of which one is used where. It's a guessing game unfortunately.