Daniel, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert
47322625

I am planning to purchase a 55" Viera ST60 HD Plasma TV. What

I am planning to purchase a 55" Viera ST60 HD Plasma TV. What model sound system and video player would you recommend for the ST60 Series TV? Thank you, Aileen
Hi there happy to help.

Can I first give you some advise on your choice of TV?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please first advise me on my choice of TV.

OK, thanks,

The last TV I would ever advise anyone to buy is a Panasonic brand Plasma. This is hands down the biggest offender as far as hardware problems/failures that we see here.

Panasonic is a lower end brand. Also Plasma TVs in my opinion are on their way out, and are more expensive to fix should anything go wrong. That being said.........

Find yourself an LG brand LCD TV with LED back lighting. These are very good middle of the road priced TVs that we see very little issues with.

OK, sound system and blue ray player........

Can you tell me a price range you are looking to stay under? Blue Ray's are pretty straightforward, however with the audio system, price is everything.

Let me know