Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

How do you program a rca rcr6473r universal remote to a emerson

Customer Question

How do you program a rca rcr6473r universal remote to a emerson tv and what is the code search button on the rca remote
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, post back with the complete model number of the Emerson TV.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The model number of the tv is a emerson ewt2721 and I have tried everything to put codes and doing the code search and it still wont work
Expert:  Louie replied 3 years ago.
The Emerson EWT2721 is a rebranded Funai product. As such, Funai products are not readily compatible with most universal remotes in North America. This particular model needs a Funai remote control Part Number N0158UD; no non-Funai compatible substitute, replacement or universal available.

Should it be of interest, please click HERE to inquire.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. It is unfortunately, a compatibility issue.