Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, electronics has been my highest study, 4 years of home electronics
20508815

VIZIO internet apps will not come up when the VIA button is

VIZIO internet apps will not come up when the VIA button is pressed

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

How is the tv connected to the home network/internet?

Did you just purchase this and it has not worked yet, or did it work fine before and just stopped?

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Joe,

Worked fine for over a year. Worked earlier today. Started TV tonight

and the Apps will not work. The VIA button works other functions.

If you run the network test on the tv does it show a problem or say it is connected and working?

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It indicates it is connected and working. Gives bit rate

Let's try having you unplug the tv for 5mins then plug back in.

Next thing will be to wait unti tomorrow am or 24hrs and see if it works then, there may be a problem with the server.

Also go to speedtest.net and run the test, let me know the results?

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Joe,

It must have been a server update. It now works OK. I should have had

more patience.

Thanks,

Jack

Jack, this sometimes happens and thus why I brought up to wait until morning. I am glad it is now working for you.

If you need any further assistance just let me know.

Thanks again,

- Joe

Please only rate my answer with 3 stars or more this is the only way I get paid for services I have provided you. BONUSES are appreciated. If you feel you need to leave a 1-2 star please instead reply back to me via the reply to expert button. The first two rating faces are negative feedback the next three after the first two are positive and only for those 3 do I get paid for my work. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. Please also note that while I try very hard to correct the problem online for you, however not all problems can be fixed in this way. The deposit you placed when you opened the question is only a deposit and does not pay for my services until you click accept or one of the smile faces then I get paid for helping you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!