Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

Why wont my television turn on? Its a rear projection and

Why won't my television turn on? It's a rear projection and it tries go on, but you can hear it go off and then the front led light goes of then blinks three times.
Three blinks on this model means the Convergence circuit has failed. To repair your Tv it needs to be opened up and parts soldered onto the circuit board. A repair shop will charge about $350 to fix your Tv. If you know how to solder then you can buy a kit with parts and instructions for less than $70 and DIY. Here is the kit:

Buy Convergence Repair Kit

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask! Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,