Interesting, so these devices worked at one time with this TV and they stopped working one day? Did anything happen that might be suspicious (moving the TV, lighting storm etc..)
I have to ask, are you pressing the input button on your remote control
to select the correct HDMI input then pressing OK to confirm. Sorry of this sounds elementary but I have to start from the beginning.
Also, with HDMI handshaking sometimes it is important to follow these instructions exactly. Unplug all HDMI cables and start from scratch one device at a time.
1. Ensure both the TV and your device are off.
2. Connect the device and the TV.
3. Ensure each end of the cable is securely connected.
4. Turn the TV on by pressing the Power/Standby button on the remote.
5. Turn your device on.
6. When you are ready to use your newly connected device, press the INPUT
button on the remote and select the connection type (HDMI, RGB, etc) from
the on-screen menu. Press OK.