Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

what brand have you had least problems with or repair questions

what brand have you had least problems with or repair questions about.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer

If you could just answer the below info requests please this will help me a lot thanks!

Do you have a TV already and want to change?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Have 42 in olevia was advised by just answer that could be main power supply 169$ or power board 69$ 4 yr old tv experienced power outage local would not not want to put 240 $ to have this happen again with local power interuption.wish to purchase new tv that has internal protection am plesed with all other aspects of the olevia.

Thanks for that info
Unfortunately theirs not much protection other than a fuse and differentiator which is a capacitor and resistor that decouples interference on all sets so you have to get as good as possible surge protector/transient protector as you can even then its not gauranteed that the set may get damaged, I personally go with Sony or Panasonic in that order, but every manuf has their problems with this technology the secret is to get as much warrenty as you possibly can preferably built into the deal 4 or 5 years would be great

Let me know if you need more info