Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, electronics has been my highest study, 4 years of home electronics

I cant hear the game through my Turtle Beach PX3 headset.

Customer Question

I can't hear the game through my Turtle Beach PX3 headset. All connections seem to be right and it continues to not work. I can chat and I can hear others chatting but the actual game sound is still coming through the TV. How do I get the sound to come through my headset?
Category: TV
Expert:  AudioExpert replied 4 years ago.

AudioExpert :

Hello. My name is Dave, and I can assist you. As these are wireless, there must be a pairing or linking procedure, as there are EEProms(memory) in both the receiver, as well as transmitter. Have you tried to re-pair or link the headphones with the transmitter?

AudioExpert :

Thank you in advance.

AudioExpert :

Customer :

This answer did not help me, I'm not excepting. How do I withdraw my deposit of $38.00?

Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using, my name is Joe and I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

Which model ps3 do you have?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no answers have been helpful, still having a problem. How do I withdraw the amount of $38.00.