Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I tried connecting my PS3 to my Toshiba 50hm66 dlp tv via HDMI.

I tried connecting my PS3 to my Toshiba 50hm66 dlp tv via HDMI. Would not show a picture. Tried connecting again and again and powering down and up again and again, nothing. Is this a known issue, if so, is there something that can be done to resolve it, thanks.

Might be worth trying to reset the video output of the PS3. Reset PlayStation 3 Video Output. 1) Turn off the power to your PS3 2) Turn it back on again 3) While turning it on hold down the power button until you see something on the screen. This will completely reset the video output of your PlayStation 3 to the factory default output, once done you can then go into the PlayStation 3's video settings and configure them to your liking.

If this answers your question, please click "Accept", as it is the only way we Experts get paid for our knowledge on the site. Tips and Bonuses are welcome and appreciated!!