Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

turned on my tv and message says no RGB signal and automatically

Customer Question

turned on my tv and message says " no RGB signal " and automatically powers off...what is this ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer

Can you checked that the leads from any satellite or cable box are home and good both at the set and the box itself if you use this way to watch TV?
Can you reboot the box please by unplugging from wallpower and replugging back in after 5 mins

If you use another input like a dvd does it do this then or dont you get a chance to change inputs?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
already fixed it....daughter or wife hit an incorrect button on remote...thanks for ur help, don't feel i should pay $ 38 for something i fixed...thanks again

With respect the set wont behave that way if you hit a wrong button on the remote its my guess you had lead issues but its your choice on accepting