Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician
Experience:  Factory trained TV repair technician. U.S. NAVY trained.

I have a 60 in sharp aquos. The screen is blank, with the light

I have a 60 in sharp aquos. The screen is blank, with the light at the bottom flashing.
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)
-How old is the unit?
-Is the light blinking a pattern? (example 6 blinks pause 6 blinks pause repeat)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,
Tim Nolan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the unit is 6 mouths old, the model number is LC-60LE832U. The light flashes 2 times pause ,5 times pause ,repeats
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
Ok this sounds like a possible bad panel or main board here. However I am sorry to say this will require component replacement inside the set to repair this problem. The good news for you is that the set is 6 months old and under warranty. You are going to need to contact Sharp Customer Service at this point to get set up for a warranty repair. They will repair this for free under warranty.

I am sorry, I wish there was a easy fix for you, but anything we would do to fix this would cost money and void your warranty.