Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I wish to hook up a zvox 325 speaker system to my 22 lcd emereon

Customer Question

I wish to hook up a zvox 325 speaker system to my 22" lcd emereon tv lc220em2. I have it connected to the audio input jacks10 but get nothing from the 325
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 years ago.

p0llinate :

Hello, I would like to assist you with your question today. Please remember to click ACCEPT after you are satisfied so I get credit for my time.

p0llinate :

I believe you have your speaker connected to the incorrect port on your tv. You mentioned having it connected to the input, when you need an output port.

p0llinate :

Your tv has only a digital (coax) audio out, which is a single digital RCA cable.

p0llinate :

Since your zvox system only has analog inputs, the digital audio out on the tv will not work.

p0llinate :

You will have to use the headphone output on the tv, to connect to the input on the zvox.

p0llinate :

You will need a 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male minijack cable for this. Here is an example: http://www.amazon.com/Cables-Unlimited-AUD-1100-06-6-Feet-Stereo/dp/B000SE6IV8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1318609478&sr=8-4

Customer:

I will try and see what happens. I was sent a mini jack with the VOX.and willtry that..In other words I just plug the mini jack into the earphone jack on the tv correct.

p0llinate :

Yes, exactly.