Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have an RCA home theater-Guide plus-gold-gemstar [corner

Customer Question

I have an RCA home theater-Guide plus-gold-gemstar [corner of screen to corner of screen-60 1/2 inches] sevice# XXXXX model# XXXXX serial# XXXXX chassis# XXXXX 2002, assembled in mexico It no longer turns on. When plugged in it makes a strange "clicking" noise [sounds like a cricket to me] It was suggested to me to "dust" the inside. [I personally do not want to take the back off unless I know it's safe] p.s. can I do that. If there is nothing that you can suggest I can do to fix it myself, where can I go in -xxxxx Idaho xxxxx Thank you Margaret xxxxxxx [email protected]
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem.

-Sorry for the delay, do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Tim Nolan