Martin, Technician
Experience:  Studied video technologies before university. I still fix TV's in spare time.

i have moved and my vizio bar power supply has been lost what

i have moved and my vizio bar power supply has been lost what can i do to replace it
Category: TV
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

This system is a vsb210ws (it's a 0 instead of an o) have 2 power suppler. One for the sound-bar, one for the sub. Have you lost both or do you still have one?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Ok, then we can't verify the polarity they decided to use. 95% of chance is positive in the inside negative on the outside.

You can always contact Vizio first at to see if they can send you an equivalent.

You need 2 with 24V DC and at least 2.7 AMP (can be more). 24V is not easy to find at radio shack and the like at more than 2A. You could get 2 of those:
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ineed to know how to purchase the power supplies with pay pal
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Read this:
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how or where can i purchase the power supplies
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
You mean outside of ebays? You can go to an electronic repair shop. They might order it for you (they order plenty of part there each days). the particular one i showed is specially made for computers, so if you go in a computers specialized shop (not things like Walmart) they may get you something similar.