Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Mitsubishi DLP tv Model number WD-62725 Timer light flashes

Customer Question

Mitsubishi DLP tv Model number WD-62725
Timer light flashes green indefinantly. I can unplug the 4 pin power connector to the fmt board, plug the power cable to the wall, 1 minute the timer light stops flashing and goes out, i plug the 4 pin power connector to the fmt board and hit the power button on the tv. The tv comes on and plays. All inputs work, video and audio. the channels will change fine. there are lines in the video, mostly horizontal but not always (the lines will change to different angles but are always straight). the colors where the lines are not at are normal. the picture size is normal. the picture is not shaky or jumping. I've changed the 4 large caps with 16volt 6800uf caps (yes, very large caps) it made no difference. I also have another power board for this tv and swapping it out makes no difference but nor do i know the history of this power board.
Category: TV