Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a 1 week old Sharp Aquos LC060LE632U 60 television.

Customer Question

I have a 1 week old Sharp Aquos LC060LE632U 60" television. upon hook up everything worked fine, but after a few days ALL the Internet Apps stopped working, VUDU, Netflix, Everything!! when trying to go to Aquos Net, it simply gives an error stating "SSL Communication cannot be made, A handshake error has occuredin SSL" and if you try to go to Netfilix it gives an option to exit or retry, VUDU- no internet connection" Yet the ethernet Icon does not have an X through it, and the IP info shows up in set-up. How Can this be Hard reset to as it was originally received, I do not mind clearing everything and starting over, resets have not fixed this issue? Any ideas??? or should I have the geek squad come out as it was purchased at Bestbuy 7-3-11. please email me [email protected]
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 5 years ago.

Electronics Pete :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I am Pete, a TV expert, and I'm happy to assist with your question today.

Electronics Pete :

Have you restarted both your modem/router and the TV?

Electronics Pete :

Turn both off, then power on the modem/router first, give it a few minutes to get up and running, and then turn on the TV and see if you still have the handshake error message.

Electronics Pete :

This error is usually caused by a router problem, and restarting your router should solve it.

Electronics Pete :

If you are still have problems, just let me know.

Electronics Pete :

Do you need any further assistance with this question?