Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician
Experience:  Factory trained TV repair technician. U.S. NAVY trained.
12486280

I HAVE A UN55C8000XFXZA, WITH CRACKED LED PANEL. WHAT IS THE

Customer Question

I HAVE A UN55C8000XFXZA, WITH CRACKED LED PANEL. WHAT IS THE COST OF A REPLACEMENT PANEL. HOW HARD IS THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PANEL
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
Hi!

The panel is about $1000 and the labor for installation is about $300-400. So you are looking at $1300-1400 in repair.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please never accept an answer until you are 100% satisfied and feel you can leave positive feedback. If I have answered your questions and met your needs then please press the green "accept" button. Otherwise please feel free to ask anything else to get your problem resolved. Positive feedback is always appreciated!

Thank you,
Tim Nolan