Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I just purchased an Auvio Universal Remote and I have been

Customer Question

I just purchased an Auvio Universal Remote and I have been trying to set it up with my Norcent TV. The manual says to press and hold the SET button then press the TV button and them hold both down and the LED should stay lit. When I do this, the remote does not stay lit. Can someone please help me out?
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem.

-Sorry for the delay, do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Tim Nolan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, I bought a Auvio universal remote and I have been trying to program the remote with my television. Although I follow the instructions I still cannot seem to get it to work. The instructions say to hold down the SET button followed by holding down the correct device button, which I assume is the TV button, followed by holding down both buttons at the same time. When the remote is ready to be programmed the LED lights will remain lit. Thats where the problem comes in, the LED lights will not stay lit so I cannot enter the code(s) required.
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
Do you have a model number for the remote?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
Sorry, I have no info on this model, I will opt out and see if any other experts do.