Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.
42300671

How to replace the front screen on a 60” DLP Mitsubishi TV?

Ok, all of these diagrams are specific to your model. However, since I don't know the extent of your damage/misalignment, I went ahead and posted the full replacement instructions.

graphic
graphic
graphic
graphic

graphicphic"/>

Read full interaction below »

How do I replace the front screen on my 60’ DLP Mitsubishi TV? It popped inward and I can not get to reset without stressing the screen.
Category: TV
What's the model number, please?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
wd 60735

graphic
graphic
graphic
graphic
graphic
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
That was great. I almost had it done but got scared. Thanks you were great. Do you know anything about playstation 3. Mine quit playing movies or games.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Do you fix playstation 3s. Mine won't play movies, I think my son put something in the movie slot like money, coins.
Yep, we have a lot of folks here who are good with PS3... just go back to the homepage (justanswer.com) and post a new question. Thanks!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK