Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I own a 2002, 32 , JVC TV, Model AV-32S33, not HD. The picture

Customer Question

I own a 2002, 32", JVC TV, Model AV-32S33, not HD. The picture is rolling and I can't
correct the problem. I've looked in the front and back of the TV and it doesn't have any
exterior knobs or buttons to adjust. I've tried to adjust it with the remote by accessing
the menu screen, but that doesn't seem to have an option which will correct the rolling
picture. Can you help me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

- Do you have this problem while watching all different devices hooked to this television? (DVD player, cable, satellite, game counsel, etc.)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,
Tim Nolan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Technology is wonderful and a blessing to mankind; but only when is working properly!

Today the TV is workihg perfectly without the picture rolling. We subscribe to AT&T

U-Verse. Today I viewed my U-verse, a DVD, and used my game console and had no

problem with the TV what so ever. The picture started rolling on Saturday and then again on Sunday. Today the picture and the TV is working like new. My concen though

is that this sympton may be the start of future problems and/or it may reoccur.

What do you advise if it happens again?

Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.
If it happens again, I would like you to press the MENU button on the tv itself and let me know if the menu rolls too or if it stays stationary.

Second, if it starts rolling, I would like you to switch to a DVD without turning the set off and see if that rolls too or not.

Tim
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your response. Today is Sun, 5 Jun, and we haven't had a problem with

the TV since I initially contacted you. If the picture starts rollihg again, I will switch to a DVD without turning the set off and see if that rolls too or not; and then recontact this

web site.

Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.
Ok let me know what happens.

Thanks,
Tim