Steve G., Technician
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut.
329447

I need a replacement screen for my 42inch vizio lcd hdtv model

Customer Question

I need a replacement screen for my 42inch vizio lcd hdtv model #gv42L hdtv. I was want to know the part number and how much it is, and if overnight shipping was possible
Category: TV
Expert:  Steve G. replied 5 years ago.

Hi. I'm TV Expert Steve. I'm sorry to hear about your TV. I will try my best to give you a precise and accurate answer.

I hope you are sitting down.

The part number is 0211-0420-0661

The cost is $1615 PLUS a core price of about $600. If your screen is cracked, you will pay the $600 for a total of $2200+

I know what you are thinking but this is typical across all manufacturers. They do not want you to fix your TV. They want you to buy a replacement.

I'm sorry it is not what you wanted to hear.

Just ask if you need more help on this issue. If you don't, please click ACCEPT to help my rating on 'Just Answer' and please leave positive feedback. If you do not plan to leave positive feedback, please do not click accept but instead, tell me how I can improve on my answer. Bonuses are a bonus!

Thanks very much.