Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician
Experience:  Factory trained TV repair technician. U.S. NAVY trained.
12486280

If the screen on my Samsung Plasma tv is cracked, can it be

If the screen on my Samsung Plasma tv is cracked, can it be fixed?
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)
-How old is the unit?

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,
Tim Nolan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The model number is XXXXX and it is approximately 2 years old..........a 58" tv purchased at Sam's Club. My son threw a spoon at the tv and it is cracked an no longer shows a picture.

Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
I am sorry to hear about that, this is not a good situation. The panel will need to be replaced, problem is that this normally runs around $1050-1250. So, yes it is repairable, but at quite a large price.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please never accept an answer until you are 100% satisfied and feel you can leave positive feedback. If I have answered your questions and met your needs then please press the green "accept" button. Otherwise please feel free to ask anything else to get your problem resolved. Positive feedback is always appreciated!

Thank you,
Tim Nolan