Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have 2004 sony KV-24FS100 in my Itasca motor home (DHS mobile

Customer Question

Have 2004 sony KV-24FS100 in my Itasca motor home (DHS mobile theatre system - I get a picture on all inputs ( DVD, cable, antenna) but no sound from either the TV or coach sound system - have checked all the obvious stuff like selector switch position, mute, and audio set up (is on stereo)
tks XXXXX
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem.

-Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, do you still need help with this?

Thank you,
Tim Nolan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello Tim:When I did not hear back I decided to ditch the old tube type TV and am upgrading to a current technology unit - I have requested a refund from just answer and hope that this will indeed happen XXXXX
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.
Ok we will get that money back to you.

Thanks!
Tim