Steven, Technician
Experience:  Ma. Master Technician Lic. Authorized Warranty Support.

I have a RCA L46WD22YX5 and the sound went out. I get some

I have a RCA L46WD22YX5 and the sound went out. I get some buzzing at full volume that resembles the music that should be playing. I have checked all settings (i.e. closed captioning, mute, internal speakers on/off), and there is nothing on any of the outputs. (ex. headphone jack, red/white audio). I have the tv apart and see no visible damage any where on the main board, sound board, or wires. hanks for any help!

Hi my name isXXXXX am happy to try and help you. Hopefully together we can find a solution to your problem. I don't your abilities as far as trouble shooting the audio circuit in this unit but you can certainly replace the boards without too much effort. You can find these audio boards avialable at

Look at the very bottom you will see the Audio amp board. also there is the main board at 154.00 Not sure which one you would need unless you have some signal tracing equipment and knowledge on how to trouble shoot the audio circuit. I hope this helps.