Ron, Technician
Experience:  I am an electronics technician with 40+ years experience in consumer electronics repair.

Where can I find a replacement pedestal for Sanyo Model DP

Customer Question

Where can I find a replacement pedestal for Sanyo Model DP37649
Category: TV
Expert:  James replied 5 years ago.
Hi There,

You wouldn't believe the amount of times that I get asked this question, so many people throw away the bases then find out that most manufactures don't keep stock of the bases or sell them separately.

You have two options, the first is to trawl eBay and hope that someone is selling your exact stand, although this isn't the most convenient option it does typically work out to be the cheapest.

There is one company that makes a universal TV stand, which uses the VESA holes on the rear of your set so that you can stand the set on a table.

I've linked to this below:

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Had already searched ebay and other sites. Did not want to spent $150+ on a universal stand. So I designed and built my own. So your answer was not helpful to me at all.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your question my name is Ron and I will be happy to help you.

You can call 1-800-877-5036 ext. 1487 and you can order an exact replacement for your set, cost is approximately $50.

Thank you,