Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Sanyo Flat Screen TV has a problem with the sound. It sounds

Customer Question

My Sanyo Flat Screen TV has a problem with the sound. It sounds as though the speakers have gone bad. Can this be fixed?
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-How old is the unit?

- Do you have this problem while watching all different devices hooked to this television? (DVD player, cable, satellite, game counsel, ect.)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I'm sorry that I'm just getting back with you/ It seems as though it will sound ok for a little while and then not so good. My other flat screen TV has a much better sound and it is 2 or 3 years older.

It sounds like an airy kind of sound or a static sound if you turn it up it just gets worse.

That's the best I can describe it.

Thank you,

Dolores Lovelace

Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes