James, Technician
Experience:  AV Service Engineer (4 Years)
24944807

I have a 55 Vizio LED TV. It has been rebooting itself. We

I have a 55" Vizio LED TV. It has been rebooting itself. We are trying to find out why. I have already returned one because it started doing it more regularly (it did it twice in one hour). My new one is now rebooting itself also. Do you have an answer as to why it is doing this?
Hi There,

When you say rebooting its self, does the whole set turn off and then back on again, or is it just the image that goes off ?

Do you have a cable /satellite box connected ?

Can you describe what happens when the set reboots ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The picture goes off the vizio logo flashes between white and orange and then the vizio logo comes back on the screen and the picture comes back.

Hi There,

Return the set, it's likely to be a faulty powerboard issue, its very likely the store you are going back to has a bad batch so contact vizio directly on:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
They will be able to arrange a warranty replacement for you, do not put off calling them and getting this sorted, as a problem like this will only get worse.