TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 Years experience. Authorized Warranty servicer.

my samsung tv keep having pop ups come up at the bottom of

Customer Question

my samsung tv keep having pop ups come up at the bottom of the tv. saying touch of color, auto motion plus. how do i stop this from happening. i dont have the remote that came with the tv. can i stop the pop ups from the menu button on the tv, if so, how?
Category: TV
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 5 years ago.

There is a setting in the TV menu called Plug and Play...that's where you set your TV set to Home Mode instead of Shop or Store mode. You are presently in Store mode, because it's bringing up various displays of it's features.

Look on the front right side for the buttons, as your may be a touch keypad, instead of the pushbuttons. Look for the MENU button, and press it.

Now the Channel buttons move the box up and down, while the Volume buttons move it left and right while the enter button is located on the front too.

Select the Home mode in your menu.

If you have any questions, just ask

If you are finished, please press the ACCEPT button.

Tips are greatly appreciated !

Thank you.