Neil, Technician
Experience:  More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.

I have a westinghouse lcd tv model sk-19h210s and it will not

I have a westinghouse lcd tv model sk-19h210s and it will not power up. It was working fine. Is there a fuse somewhere in the internal components or is the unit not repairable? Any easy way to trouble shoot?

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

The most common cause of this symptom in this particular model is a capacitor or a couple of them that failed in the power supply board of your TV. These capacitors can sometimes be visually located because they are usually vented or bulging. The only way to verify this is by taking the back cover off your TV.

I hope this answers your question and if you have more please feel free to ask.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!