Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician
Experience:  20 YEARS OF TV REPAIR ALSO HD, DLP LCD AND PLASMA EXPERIENCE
10191312

I have a Sanyo LCD TV model DP19647. Comcast is going all digital

Customer Question

I have a Sanyo LCD TV model DP19647. Comcast is going all digital and we have to install a Digital Adapter. Along with the adapter there is a Comcast remote that controls both the adapter and the TV. I have been unable to make the remote work with the Sanyo because I can't determine the five digit code for the TV. Can you provide that code?
Category: TV
Expert:  Rick williams replied 6 years ago.

Will help this customer anytime,

Hello Sir/Ms, My name is XXXXX XXXXX Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem, And possibly help you save on these Labor charges today,

I hope this helps

hit tv, hold set up down till it blinks twice, punch in 991, (Should blink twice again), hit number 1 (should blink twice) then slowly keep hitting ch up till tv turns off, then hit setup.

Also to get the code once it's turned off, use the same method, but type 9-9-0 instead of 9-9-1 to unlock the code you wanted to know, for each digit.

The code for Sanyo is 10154

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My question was relative to a Sanyo LCD television. The code you supplied is for a conventional Sanyo TV. I have followed the steps relative to 991 and 990 and they do not work with the Sanyo LCD TV.
This doesnt matter but i will look into this further can you give the model on the comcast remote?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
There is no model number. Comcast is our cable provider. They are switching to all digital. For TV's not connected to a DVR cable box a Digital Adapter is required. Along with the Adapter a new remote was also provided. The remote controls both the TV and the Digital Adapter. The TV is set to channel 3 and the Digital adapter provides the channel selection control. The Remote supplied does not appear to be compatible with the Sanyo LCD and cannot be programed to operate the TV.
I see,, well this remote what is the name of it and its model on the back of it
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The name is XXXXX XXXXX is my cable provider, and there is no model on the back of the remote. The problem is that I am unable to determine what code to enter into the remote to operate a Sanyo LCD TV. I tried the ones you provided above and they did not work, probably becasue they are for conventional Sanyo TVs and not the LCD.

SORRY I HAVE NO INFO ON YOUR ISSUE,, IT SHOULD WORK SIMPLY SO I WILL OPT OUT