Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

My LG Flatscreen TV has gone green can here the sound just

My LG Flatscreen TV has gone green can here the sound just no picture a green screen only. DVD's play fine no foxtel any suggestions have not had this problem before.

Thanks for using JustAnswer

So it ok using a dvd...

If you press the menu button using the sets own remote control during the fault sequence does this look ok ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Have already tried a DVD and yes I get the menu when I use the remote all looks ok.

These checks have basically eliminated 95% of the set being faulty here it has to either be cabling from the foxtel or the foxtel itself, please recheck the leads from the foxtel if these appear to be ok the foxtel itself is down