O.k then if you are using the sat receiver in dual mode.
I will assume that you have a coaxial cable connected to the tv 2 output at the back of the sat receiver that goes to the tv set.
Then the tv will have to be set either on a channel 21 to 69 for UHF/antenna or channel 73 to 125 for cable.
So you can choose either but if your sat receiver is set for a channel between 73 and 125 then it means you will have to go back in your tv`s menu to set to "cable" instead of "antenna"
But first before you do that you should go in your sat receiver`s menu to verify which channel the tv 2 output is set to.
Here is the procedure to verify and/change the channel if you wish, this is from the manual as it will explain it better that i can but let me know if you need clarification.
Here is the procedure;
1. Press MENU-6-1-5 to open the Modulator Setup screen.
2. For TV 1 Out, highlight the number under TV 1 Out. For TV 2 Out, skip to
3. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW buttons to change the modulator channel
either 3 or 4. Continue to the next step to set TV 2 Out or skip to step 7 if
you are finished making changes.
4. For TV 2 Out, select either Air (for off-air channel numbers) or Cable (for
cable channel numbers).
5. Highlight the number under TV 2 Out.
6. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW buttons to change the modulator channel
to one of the following:
- Air Mode - Select a channel between 21 and 69.
- Cable Mode - Select a channel between 73 and 125.
7. Select Done to save the changes.
8. Change the channel on your TV(s) to match the channel(s) you selected.
So as i`ve said you will need to set your tv back to cable if you selected cable in the receivers menu, then note which channel it is set to and try to enter that number directly in the tv with the tv`s remote.
Edited by Jack on 11/30/2010 at 11:41 PM EST