Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

How do I reset the lamp hour meter on my Panasonic PT-52LCX65-K

How do I reset the lamp hour meter on my Panasonic PT-52LCX65-K TV ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Rick williams replied 5 years ago.

Will help this customer anytime,

Hello Sir/Ms, My name is XXXXX XXXXX Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem, And possibly help you save on these Labor charges today,

Try turning the TV off pull the power from the wall socket. Leave for a few mins. Follow the instructions from the manual. While pressing the VOL- button on the TV, hold down the SPLIT button on the remote control at the same time for 20 seconds. Hope this works for you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Didn't work. The TV is connected to a cable box . Is that a problem/

No it isn't,, well this is how its done,, I guess you may need a tech to do it for you,, and it shouldn't be expensive at all,, maybe 50.00 i would call a shop locally and ask..

Please let me know if you want to try this yourself, or if there is anything else I can do for you!

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please never accept an answer until you are 100% satisfied and feel you can leave positive feedback. If I have answered your questions and met your needs then please press the green "accept" button. Otherwise please feel free to ask anything else to get your problem resolved. Positive feedback is always appreciated!